I don’t want to say a whole lot about this image other than these things:
- I’m making a VJ application using Flex, ActionScript 3, and Apollo.
- This is the beginning of some content for the app.
- This looks awful in real-time (the motion is pretty uninteresting), but the output is interesting.
- I basically “drew” this with a MIDI controller. Very awkwardly, I might add.
- This is absolutely a rip-off of some of the approaches to the renders from this Flickr set called “particlesystem” by lennyjpg. It will evolve because, as I said, the real-time motion simply isn’t interesting.